Companies ZTE and Marvell unveiled a new smartphone with support for networks TD-CDMA. The new product is an indication ZTE U880E and will initially be on sale in stores in the Chinese mobile operator China Mobile a guide price of $ 160.
ZTE U880E smartphone is made in the form factor monoblock bezklaviaturen 10.8 mm thick. It is based on Marvell PXA920H processor with 1 GHz and networking third-generation TD-CDMA, as well as GSM / GPRS networks.
Main technical characteristics of the smartphone ZTE U880E:
- Support communications standards: 3G TD-CDMA; GSM / GPRS;
- Platform: Android 2.3 Gingerbread;
- Display: 4-inch with resolution 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA);
- Camera: 5 megapixel main, with autofocus and LED backlight and frontal VGA;
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM, slot for memory cards format microSD;
- CMMB + MBBMS2.0 Mobile TV;
- Communications capabilities: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v2.1, USB 2.0 HS, GPS / AGPS;
- Optional: Supports playback of HD video (720p);
- Dimensions: 120.5 x 63.6 x 10,8 mm;
- Weight: 141 g.
Information on the possible date of market launch of new product and whether it will be sold in other regions has not been reported.